- Bakuchiol is Alternative to Retinol for antioxidant & anti-aging agent that is milder & more suitable for those who are intolerable towards Retinol 0.5%
- Salicylic Acid was used to treat acnes & bumpy skin
- The combination of Bakuchiol + Salicylic Acid in this serum will gives you a glowing & healthy look with smoothened skin texture
- Reduce acnes Treat acne & bumpy skin Suitable for senstive, oily and acne-prone skin
- Photostable (safe to use in the morning) Teen & Pregnant mom friendly
- BPOM Certified
HOW TO USE:
- Apply 3-5 drops of serum into your palm.
- Lightly press your palms onto your cleansed face and pat the serum in outwards and upwards motions until it is fully applied to your face and neck.
- Wait for 1-3 minutes for the product to fully absorb. Can be used every day (night & day).
What's difference between Retinol and Bakuchiol?
Bakuchiol is a natural + vegan alternative to retinol who has a potent antioxidant roperties, anti-inflammatory, acne care, stimulate collagen, improve skin texture, with minimal side effects than retinol.
Is Bakuchiol Really Effective Enough to Be a ‘Natural Retinol Alternative’?
Bakuchiol has been proven to have the same collagen-regulating and gene-modifying properties as retinol.
What are the benefits of using Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
It’s been to improve skin brightness, sort uneven skin tone, up plumpness, minimise enlarged pores, boost firmness, smooth out texture and lessen fine lines.
When should use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
You can use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum since 11 years old.
When is the best time to use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
The best time to use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum both morning and night
Is this product safe for pregnant women/breastfeeding moms?
Yes. Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum has hypoallergenic certification which means safe for pregnant women and teens.
How to use
Use dropper to apply 5-10 drops onto palm.
Pat onto cleaned face and let it be absorbed by skin for 1-3 minutes.
After that, you can use your daily moisturizer.