- An Alternative to Retinol as an antioxidant & anti-aging agent that is milder (suitable for those who are intolerable towards Retinol 0.5%)
- Salicylic Acid was used to treat acne & bumpy skin.
- The Bakuchiol + Salicylic Acid combination will smoothen skin texture, gives you a glowing & healthy look.
- Reduce acnes Treat acne & bumpy skin
- Suitable for senstive, oily and acne-prone skin
- Photostable (safe to use in the morning)
- Teenagers friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-Irritation formula
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- HALAL MUI Certified
- BPOM Certified
HOW TO USE:
- Apply 5-10 drops of serum into your palm.
- Lightly press your palms onto your cleansed face and pat the serum in outwards and upwards motions until it is fully applied to your face and neck.
- Wait for 1-3 minutes for the product to fully absorb. Can be used every day (night & day).
Bakuchiol (Pharmaceutical Grade)
It works as anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant so that it becomes a natural alternative for Retinol. Bakuchiol triggers skin cell regeneration thereby helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, & hyperpigmentation without causing skin inflammation.
Sunflower Seed Oil (Ecocert)
A potent antioxidant that is rich in Fatty Acids, A, C, E, K & D vitamins which help protect skin from premature aging, helps strengthen skin barrier & soothes minor skin irritation.
Tamanu oil can help reduce hyperpigmentation, speed up the wound healing process, soothes eczema, acne, & irritation.
Salicylic Acid is the main ingredient in treating acne as it contains antibacterial properties that can kill bacteria that cause acne (anaerobic) & essential to help speeds up the exfoliation process.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed oil
It is an Apple Extract which is excellent in keeping skin smooth & preventing premature aging. It has the ability to nourish skin because it is rich in fatty acids, contains more than 50% linoleic acid (omega-6) & more than 25% oleic acid (omega-9). It also contains AHA which break down proteins that hold skin cells so that dead skin cells can be removed gently.
Tocopherol (Vit E)
Vitamin E (tocopherol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that contains antioxidants. Vitamin E can easily absorb into the skin & help reduce skin damage caused by UV rays.
What's difference between Retinol and Bakuchiol?
Bakuchiol is a natural + vegan alternative to retinol who has a potent antioxidant roperties, anti-inflammatory, acne care, stimulate collagen, improve skin texture, with minimal side effects than retinol.
Is Bakuchiol Really Effective Enough to Be a ‘Natural Retinol Alternative’?
Bakuchiol has been proven to have the same collagen-regulating and gene-modifying properties as retinol.
What are the benefits of using Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
It’s been to improve skin brightness, sort uneven skin tone, up plumpness, minimise enlarged pores, boost firmness, smooth out texture and lessen fine lines.
When should use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
You can use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum since 11 years old.
When is the best time to use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum?
The best time to use Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum both morning and night
Is this product safe for pregnant women/breastfeeding moms?
Yes. Bakuchiol Skinpair Oil Serum has hypoallergenic certification which means safe for pregnant women and teens.
How to use
Use dropper to apply 5-10 drops onto palm.
Pat onto cleaned face and let it be absorbed by skin for 1-3 minutes.
After that, you can use your daily moisturizer.