Say goodbye to Dark Spot, Dull, & Damaged Skin Barrier!
RENEWAL Niacinamide OG, a Vegan Formula with 3 types of Ceramide & Hydrolyzed Algae Extract. Helps Strengthen Skin barrier, Brighten, Disguise dark spots/hyperpigmentation, Reduce acne, Redness, Moisturize skin, & Minimize dry chapped skin.
- Vegan Friendly
- Non-Comedogenic Certified
- Dermatologist Tested
- Fungal Acne Friendly
- Preggo & Teenagers Friendly
How To Use :
- Apply 5 - 10 drops of serum into your palm.
- Lightly pat your palms onto your cleaned face.
- Wait for 1 - 3 minutes for the product to fully absorb. Can be used every day (night & day)
Is there any fragrance in this serum ingredients?
Is it Fungal Acne friendly?
What's The difference between 5% & 10% Barrier Serum ?
5% is Best for:
- Beginner friendly. If you are afraid to try %high dose, you can try from 5%
- The one who has a low %tolerance with actives ingredients, especially Niacinamide
10% is best for:
- Pro. The one who really understand what kind of actives their skin needs
- The one who need %higher actives into their skincare routine
- The one who has high tolerance with %actives
What are the differences between Niacinamide Barrier Serum and Niacinamide Sabi Beet?
Niacinamide Barrier Serum Focus on Damaged skin barrier, irritated skin, inflammation & dehydrated skin. Meanwhile, Niacinamide moisture Sabi Beet focuses on Maximum Brightening for dull skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, inflammation due to acne, & even skin tone.
What is the pH of Niacinamide Barrier Serum?
Niacinamide Barrier Serum's stability is at 5.5 – 6.5(comparable to the average pH of normal skin), the acidity level is neutral & suitable for sensitive skin
Is it suitable for everyday use?
Yes. Niacinamide Barrier Serum is suitable to use everyday, at any time. <3
Can I use it for my dry skin?
Of course, It contains Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract to moisturize and smooth the skin.
Are somethinc products already registered with BPOM?
Yes, Somethinc products are already registered with BPOM.
Is this product suitable for pregnant women/breastfeeding moms?
We have formulated the ingredients that already received BPOM standard approval. But considering that pregnant women sometimes have allergies to certain things & hormonal changes, it's better to consult the ingredients in your skincare products to an obstetrician.
I am a teenager, can I use this?
yes, but we recommend this serum from 11 years old & up.
- 48% Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Niacinamide (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Ceramide NP; Ceramide AP; Ceramide EOP;
- Zinc PCA
- Hydrolyzed Algae Extract
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract
Rosa Damascena flower water (48%), glycerin, Niacinamide(5%), water, methylpropanediol, sodium pca, Betaine, 1,2 hexanediol, Zinc pca, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, butylene glycol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, pentylene glycol, xanthan gum, adenosine, octanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract (Retired), Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, allantoin, Caffeine, Ceramide EOP, Tocopherol.